- Services provided in-home or in-office.
- Individual, family and/or group counseling.
- Services are 9am to 9pm seven days a week in order to meet the families’ schedule.
- Provide services in English and/or Spanish.
- Statewide services.
- Staff are L.C.S.W., L.S.W., L.P.C., L.A.C., L.C.A.D.C., Certified in Human Trafficking treatment, and/or Certified Sexual Offender Treatment Specialists that provide mental and behavioral health services utilizing various evidence-based therapeutic modalities and/or National Curriculum.
- Treatment in, but not limited to, depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, autism, substance use, LBGTQ+, family/relationship issues, sexual abuse, sexual perpetrator, grief, adolescence issues, school issues and more.
- Required background checks (3 types), including federal criminal and sex offender checks, for all staff.
- Quality controls calls to collect and respond to feedback from families.
- Online, HIPAA compliant document processing and record-keeping.
We’re always eager to showcase our successes and we’ve learned that our customers enjoy our galleries for inspiration. We make sure to update them regularly with our latest products and services. Have a look around and let us know what you think.